About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
JohnMandrake liked the chapter The Aftermath in Harem Hotel.
1 week ago
-
JohnMandrake liked the chapter Bookers Wrath (Part 2) in Harem Hotel.
3 weeks ago
-
JohnMandrake liked the chapter Bookers Wrath (Part 1) in Harem Hotel.
4 weeks ago
-
JohnMandrake liked the chapter Round 1, Day 1 - Mission Briefing in Harem Hotel.
1 month ago
-
JohnMandrake liked the chapter Rude Awakening in Harem Hotel.
1 month ago
-
JohnMandrake liked the chapter She doesn't move. in Cum Addiction.
1 month ago
-
JohnMandrake liked the chapter Morning Encounters in Harem Hotel.
1 month ago
-
JohnMandrake liked the chapter The Other Harem in Harem Hotel.
1 month ago
-
JohnMandrake liked the chapter Captain's Quarters Tour in Harem Hotel.
1 month ago
-
JohnMandrake liked the chapter Roommate Meetings in Harem Hotel.
1 month ago
No recent activity
JohnMandrake has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
JohnMandrake has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
JohnMandrake has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
JohnMandrake has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
JohnMandrake has not earned any awards.