About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
-
There is not enough Latex Fetish stories out there.
- In conclusion, I am
-
Rubberist
No recent activity
JinaSolo has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
JinaSolo has not published any stories.
-
The Backpack
by Blackhand
When the girl you have a crush on loses her backpack, it's the beginning of an adventure that takes you through a world of your biggest fetishes and kinks.
Fetish English 29 Chapters Deep 378 Words/Chapter 12,950 Likes 5,155,971 Views2 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 1 day ago
No contributed stories yet
JinaSolo has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
JinaSolo has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
JinaSolo has not earned any awards.