About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
JestersCap liked the chapter Round 3: changing realities in Would You Rather.
4 days ago
-
JestersCap liked the chapter Round 2 - Some Spice and a dance in Would You Rather.
4 days ago
-
JestersCap liked the chapter The first round - Getting started in Would You Rather.
4 days ago
-
JestersCap liked the chapter V-Card Vanity in Rings of Confirmation.
1 week ago
-
JestersCap liked the chapter Makoto in the Morning in Rings of Confirmation.
1 week ago
-
JestersCap liked the chapter Ichiko Ohya vs. The World in Rings of Confirmation.
1 week ago
-
JestersCap liked the chapter Ren's Lasting Impacts Vol. 2 in Rings of Confirmation.
1 week ago
-
JestersCap liked the chapter Things Get Personal in Rings of Confirmation.
1 week ago
-
JestersCap liked the chapter Give In To Temptation in Rings of Confirmation.
1 week ago
-
JestersCap liked the chapter So We Roll The Dice... in Rings of Confirmation.
1 week ago
No recent activity
JestersCap has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
JestersCap has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
JestersCap has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
JestersCap has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
JestersCap has not earned any awards.