About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Jawsome liked the chapter Escalation in The Work Wives.
3 days ago
-
Jawsome liked the chapter Fast Tracking the New Girl in The Romance Mechanic.
4 days ago
-
Jawsome liked the chapter Give Your New Breeder A Test Run in The Backpack.
4 days ago
-
Jawsome liked the chapter Fuck Her Through The Wall in The Backpack.
4 days ago
-
Jawsome liked the chapter Chapter 156 in The Collector.
2 weeks ago
-
Jawsome liked the chapter sex stuff in Four Billion Toys (New Chapters!).
1 month ago
-
Jawsome liked the chapter Meeting the other roommate. in Worlds of Horny Women.
1 month ago
-
Jawsome liked the chapter Chapter 152 in The Collector.
2 months ago
-
Jawsome liked the chapter Branching out in Fantastic Cock.
2 months ago
-
Jawsome liked the chapter Chapter 148 in The Collector.
2 months ago
No recent activity
Jawsome has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Jawsome has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Jawsome has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Jawsome has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Jawsome has not earned any awards.