About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
No recent activity
Jakeman1999 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Jakeman1999 has not published any stories.
-
My Adoptive Family’s Secret …
Boy gets adopted by a Shemale Family
Transsexual English 12 Chapters Deep 288 Words/Chapter 408 Likes 75,561 Views Customizable1 Chapter Contributed Latest contribution 23 hours ago
No contributed stories yet
Jakeman1999 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Jakeman1999 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Jakeman1999 has not earned any awards.