About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Jakeman1999 received a new award: First Chapter.
22 hours ago
-
Jakeman1999 published the chapter Yes in My Adoptive Family’s Secret ….
23 hours ago
No recent activity
Jakeman1999 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Jakeman1999 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Jakeman1999 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Jakeman1999 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Jakeman1999 has not earned any awards.