About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
JakeLong2222 liked the chapter You talk with Artoria in Aiden's Bleached Bitches.
17 hours ago
-
JakeLong2222 liked the chapter Wade and Drakken wake up in Bleached heroes & villains.
2 days ago
-
JakeLong2222 liked the chapter A unexpected guest arrives in Aiden's Bleached Bitches.
1 week ago
-
JakeLong2222 liked the chapter Bonnie gets thrown into Kim's cell in Bleached heroes & villains.
1 week ago
-
JakeLong2222 liked the chapter easing the stress in God's Apprentice.
1 week ago
-
JakeLong2222 liked the chapter You meet Bonnie in Bleached heroes & villains.
2 weeks ago
-
JakeLong2222 liked the chapter After the baseball match in Aiden's Bleached Bitches.
2 weeks ago
-
JakeLong2222 liked the chapter Shoya arrives at your villa in Aiden's Bleached Bitches.
2 weeks ago
-
JakeLong2222 liked the chapter You pay Akane a visit in Aiden's Bleached Bitches.
2 weeks ago
-
JakeLong2222 liked the chapter Ochako tells you about the sex shop in Aiden's Bleached Bitches.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
JakeLong2222 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
JakeLong2222 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
JakeLong2222 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
JakeLong2222 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
JakeLong2222 has not earned any awards.