About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Infernaldramon liked the chapter Mom wants to finish proper in The Wedding Band.
13 minutes ago
-
Infernaldramon liked the chapter In Dumb Shock. in The Inheritance.
17 minutes ago
-
Infernaldramon liked the chapter Free Fertility Clinic in Jocasta Corp.
1 hour ago
-
Infernaldramon liked the chapter Pregnancy in Son Fills The Hole.
1 hour ago
-
Infernaldramon liked the chapter The finish the tests leaving the family back to where they got them form. in Alien Misunderstanding.
1 hour ago
No recent activity
Infernaldramon has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Infernaldramon has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Infernaldramon has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Infernaldramon has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Infernaldramon has not earned any awards.