About me
- Gender
- Female
- Birthday
- September 6, 2003
- Location
- Anus, France
- Homepage
- https://patreon.com/icequeen52
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
fuck your mom
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
sci fi and medieval fantasy
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
girldick
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
pussy
- I write erotica because
-
escapism
- In conclusion, I am
-
autistic
-
Icequeen52 posted a reply on the chapter Rethinking Boundaries in Kingdom.
4 days ago
-
Icequeen52 published the chapter Rethinking Boundaries in Kingdom.
4 days ago
-
Icequeen52 published the chapter Fireside Chat in Kingdom.
1 week ago
-
Icequeen52 published the chapter Day 14/21 (Multi POV) in Kingdom.
2 weeks ago
-
Icequeen52 posted a reply on the chapter Movies With The Dynamic Duo in Kingdom.
2 weeks ago
-
Icequeen52 published the chapter Movies With The Dynamic Duo in Kingdom.
2 weeks ago
-
Icequeen52 published the chapter Conflict Resolution in Kingdom.
3 weeks ago
-
Icequeen52 published the chapter Facilitating (Multi POV) in Kingdom.
4 weeks ago
-
Icequeen52 published the chapter Conflicts (Multi POV) in Kingdom.
1 month ago
-
Icequeen52 published the chapter Lunch And Discussions in Kingdom.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Icequeen52 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Icequeen52 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Icequeen52 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Icequeen52 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Icequeen52 has not earned any awards.