About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
I_AM_NOT_THE_FIRST liked the chapter Kim pays you a visit in Bleached Celebs.
2 days ago
-
I_AM_NOT_THE_FIRST liked the chapter Jake wakes up to his new nightmare in BWC Bull headmaster (Reboot).
2 days ago
-
I_AM_NOT_THE_FIRST liked the chapter You watch some TV with Ariella in Bwc Bull Empire.
5 days ago
-
I_AM_NOT_THE_FIRST liked the chapter Bonnie gets thrown into Kim's cell in Bleached heroes & villains.
6 days ago
-
I_AM_NOT_THE_FIRST liked the chapter back at the Kardashian villa in Bleached Celebs.
1 week ago
-
I_AM_NOT_THE_FIRST liked the chapter Jake watches as you ruin Ava's asshole in BWC Bull headmaster (Reboot).
1 week ago
-
I_AM_NOT_THE_FIRST liked the chapter Timothy goes looking for Kylie in Bleached Celebs.
2 weeks ago
-
I_AM_NOT_THE_FIRST liked the chapter Ava makes her decision in BWC Bull headmaster (Reboot).
2 weeks ago
-
I_AM_NOT_THE_FIRST liked the chapter You fuck Kylie like she's never been fucked before in Bleached Celebs.
3 weeks ago
-
I_AM_NOT_THE_FIRST liked the chapter Ava obeys your commands in BWC Bull headmaster (Reboot).
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
I_AM_NOT_THE_FIRST has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
I_AM_NOT_THE_FIRST has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
I_AM_NOT_THE_FIRST has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
I_AM_NOT_THE_FIRST has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
I_AM_NOT_THE_FIRST has not earned any awards.