About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- Scotland
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Play video games, read manga, watch anime
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Sci-fi, Fantasy, Alt History
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
-
I'm a horny, perverted bastard
- In conclusion, I am
- -
No recent activity
Hyperhentai has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Hyperhentai has not published any stories.
-
Dodger's new stream
Dodger becomes a cam model
Fan Fiction English 9 Chapters Deep 489 Words/Chapter 79 Likes 34,185 Views8 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 6 years ago -
The Rulebook
by ashes2ashes
A lucky protagonist stumbles across a magic book that lets them rewrite the rules.
Mind Control English 73 Chapters Deep 652 Words/Chapter 145,168 Likes 60,559,583 Views Customizable8 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 7 years ago -
Celebrity Hypnotist
by wicker
An unethical, horny hypnotist sets his sights on hot celebs
Celeb Fiction English 39 Chapters Deep 363 Words/Chapter 1,692 Likes 887,543 Views3 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 8 years ago
No contributed stories yet
Hyperhentai has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Hyperhentai has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Hyperhentai has not earned any awards.