About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Hummmer liked the chapter Schrodinger's Fuck in Dream a Little Dream of Me.
1 day ago
-
Hummmer liked the chapter Red head rebellion in Temptation High.
4 days ago
-
Hummmer liked the chapter Nope. in Temptation High.
4 days ago
-
Hummmer liked the chapter Work Tension in Dream a Little Dream of Me.
1 week ago
-
Hummmer liked the chapter Testing Times in Dream a Little Dream of Me.
1 week ago
-
Hummmer liked the chapter Throwing Caution to the Wind in Dream a Little Dream of Me.
2 weeks ago
-
Hummmer liked the chapter Calculated Risks in Dream a Little Dream of Me.
2 weeks ago
-
Hummmer liked the chapter She comes over to ask you a question in Onlyfans Girls.
3 weeks ago
-
Hummmer liked the chapter Pitching a tent in Babysitter Moves In.
3 weeks ago
-
Hummmer liked the chapter Adventures in Showerland in Babysitter Moves In.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
Hummmer has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Hummmer has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Hummmer has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Hummmer has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Hummmer has not earned any awards.