About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
fly
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
-
why not
- In conclusion, I am
-
a bird.
-
Hummingbird11 published the chapter A New Team! in Normality.
2 days ago
-
Hummingbird11 published the chapter Peace and Quiet? in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
2 days ago
-
Hummingbird11 posted a reply on the chapter Changes in the Night in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
1 week ago
-
Hummingbird11 published the chapter Jaune and Ren's new reality in Normality.
1 week ago
-
Hummingbird11 posted a reply on the chapter Changes in the Night in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
1 week ago
-
Hummingbird11 posted a reply on the chapter Changes in the Night in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
1 week ago
-
Hummingbird11 published the chapter Changes in the Night in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
1 week ago
-
Hummingbird11 posted a reply on the chapter Confronting Marcus in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
1 week ago
-
Hummingbird11 posted a reply on the chapter Confronting Marcus in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
1 week ago
-
Hummingbird11 posted a reply on the chapter Confronting Marcus in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Hummingbird11 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Hummingbird11 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Hummingbird11 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Hummingbird11 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Hummingbird11 has not earned any awards.