About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Horroravgn liked the chapter Unraveled in My Idle Harem!.
3 hours ago
-
Horroravgn liked the chapter A Fun Filled Adventure on the Train in My Perverted Imaginary Friend.
9 hours ago
-
Horroravgn liked the chapter Commands so far in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
19 hours ago
-
Horroravgn liked the chapter Sexual Aggression in The Romance Mechanic.
1 day ago
-
Horroravgn liked the chapter Little Jenny Jerkoff in My Perverted Imaginary Friend.
1 day ago
-
Horroravgn liked the chapter Lorraine's New Perspective in My Perverted Imaginary Friend.
2 days ago
-
Horroravgn liked the chapter Renewing Old Acquaintances in My Perverted Imaginary Friend.
2 days ago
-
Horroravgn liked the chapter Such Lovely Tits in My Perverted Imaginary Friend.
2 days ago
-
Horroravgn liked the chapter A Feel for the Date in My Perverted Imaginary Friend.
2 days ago
-
Horroravgn liked the chapter Introduction in My Perverted Imaginary Friend.
2 days ago
No recent activity
Horroravgn has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Horroravgn has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Horroravgn has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Horroravgn has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Horroravgn has not earned any awards.