About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- December 25
- Location
- Behind you
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
HiBeGi liked the chapter Her mom is in a hostage situation in The Nude Note.
1 week ago
-
HiBeGi liked the chapter Sarah a 20yr old Ginger in The Nude Note.
1 week ago
-
HiBeGi liked the chapter The courtyard of a NewYork College in The Nude Note.
2 weeks ago
-
HiBeGi liked the chapter Introduction in The Nude Note.
2 weeks ago
-
HiBeGi liked the chapter Yuffie Kisaragi in Fictional Nudism!.
1 month ago
-
HiBeGi liked the chapter Samus Aran in Fictional Nudism!.
1 month ago
-
HiBeGi liked the chapter Atsu ( Ghost of Yōtei ) in The Digital Disrobing.
1 month ago
-
HiBeGi liked the chapter No in Danganronpa ENF.
2 months ago
-
HiBeGi liked the chapter Her top got caught in Danganronpa ENF.
2 months ago
-
HiBeGi liked the chapter They see it down the river in Danganronpa ENF.
2 months ago
No recent activity
HiBeGi has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
HiBeGi has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
HiBeGi has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
HiBeGi has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
HiBeGi has not earned any awards.