About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Herrrz liked the chapter Timmy will Paulas Kooperation in The BIG ONE.
6 days ago
-
Herrrz liked the chapter Kapitel VI – 2. Operation – Check! in Nadine wird vorbereitet.
1 week ago
-
Herrrz liked the chapter Der gehörnte Ehemann kehrt zurück in Der Hausgast.
2 weeks ago
-
Herrrz liked the chapter Sabine wird im Park genommen in Sabine, die Lehrerin.
1 month ago
-
Herrrz liked the chapter Sie macht es in Meine Lehrerin beim Nacktbaden erwischt.
1 month ago
-
Herrrz liked the chapter Tom besamt seine Schwester erneut in Die Rache einer Tochter.
1 month ago
-
Herrrz liked the chapter Ja! in Die Rache einer Tochter.
1 month ago
-
Herrrz liked the chapter Introduction in Ein Video mit Folgen - Sie wird beim Fremdgehen....
1 month ago
-
Herrrz liked the chapter Petra bekommt einen Tittenfick in Der Nachbar.
1 month ago
-
Herrrz liked the chapter Monica von der Tankstelle in Jochen zahlt es allen heim ....
1 month ago
No recent activity
Herrrz has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Herrrz has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Herrrz has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Herrrz has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Herrrz has not earned any awards.