About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Hero023 left a comment on the chapter Too much in Planetary Alignment Harem.
1 day ago
-
Hero023 liked the chapter Too much in Planetary Alignment Harem.
1 day ago
-
Hero023 liked the chapter Hanna goes back to work in The Rulebook.
1 day ago
-
Hero023 liked the chapter Get undressed in Unlimited wishes.
1 day ago
-
Hero023 liked the chapter You're okay-ish in Unlimited wishes.
1 day ago
-
Hero023 liked the chapter Goof around with Mom in Unlimited wishes.
1 day ago
-
Hero023 liked the chapter She heard you and is surprised but eager in The Unreality Pandemic.
1 day ago
-
Hero023 liked the chapter rough and fast in Sexual Privilege.
2 days ago
-
Hero023 liked the chapter Adam is Depressed in Universal Rules.
2 days ago
-
Hero023 liked the chapter Your teacher, who visits you in a dream in Reality Warped [Now Public].
2 days ago
No recent activity
Hero023 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Hero023 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Hero023 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Hero023 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Hero023 has not earned any awards.