About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- United States
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Hermit, read, anime and games.
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Light novels
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
-
It's fun to share weird and wacky ideas. Also silly copyright stuff for HMV's and PMV's.
- In conclusion, I am
-
A Depresso Expresso Degenerate
-
Hentyped liked the chapter And at the office in Wishes.
1 day ago
-
Hentyped liked the chapter Break 3 Character Sheets in Magical Board Games.
2 days ago
-
Hentyped liked the chapter A productive afternoon in Slut Girlfriend.
5 days ago
-
Hentyped liked the chapter Words with Fiends - 51 in Magical Board Games.
6 days ago
-
Hentyped liked the chapter Hanna gets arrested in The Rulebook.
1 week ago
-
Hentyped liked the chapter A demonstration in Slut Girlfriend.
1 week ago
-
Hentyped liked the chapter Chameleon Part 2 in The Rulebook.
1 week ago
-
Hentyped liked the chapter Some newcomers in Slut Girlfriend.
1 week ago
-
Hentyped liked the chapter Hanna's new hair in The Rulebook.
1 week ago
-
Hentyped liked the chapter Words with Fiends - 50 in Magical Board Games.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
Hentyped has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Hentyped has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Hentyped has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Hentyped has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Hentyped has not earned any awards.