About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Henr11k liked the chapter sharing Jade in Seaside Cove.
4 days ago
-
Henr11k liked the chapter Introduction in A journey through the corrupting world.
6 days ago
-
Henr11k liked the chapter Hypno Therapy in Wife Opens Up After Hypnosis.
2 weeks ago
-
Henr11k liked the chapter The Spirit of Freshers' Week )AKA The Rules) in Groundhog Lay.
2 weeks ago
-
Henr11k liked the chapter Freshers' Week: The First Attempt (AKA Meet the Cast) in Groundhog Lay.
2 weeks ago
-
Henr11k liked the chapter Introduction in Groundhog Lay.
2 weeks ago
-
Henr11k liked the chapter A Normal Morning in Seaside in Seaside Cove.
4 weeks ago
-
Henr11k liked the chapter Introduction in Seaside Cove.
4 weeks ago
-
Henr11k liked the chapter At Platform Nine and Three-Quarters in A World of Witches.
1 month ago
-
Henr11k liked the chapter Introduction in A World of Witches.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Henr11k has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Henr11k has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Henr11k has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Henr11k has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Henr11k has not earned any awards.