More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 12por 12por

What is the name of your business?

The Bell Tower Bistro

It is opening night for the Bell Tower Bistro, the places are set, the menu is finalized and the doors are about to open.

The waitresses are getting ready and all sporting the official uniform, a simple yet sophisticated black bra and black high heels.

The first guests entered, a pair of male friends that seemed to have stumbled upon the restaurant.

Welcome to the bell tower bistro, I'm Rebecca. I'll leaved you two for a moment to look at our menu, but first I would like to explain our special napkins.

She lifted a napkin to explain. "This is like any other cloth napkin, with the exception that there is a cock ring in the middle. Use it like you would a normal napkin, but stick your cock through the middle. This way your pants are protected from food and various other fluids.

Oh cool said one of the men and immediately unzipped his pants and stuck his soft cock through the hole.

"I can't seem to figure it out", said the other man, "can you give me a hand".

"Of course" said Rebecca bending over to assist him.

The other man got a fantastic view of her ass.

She deftly reached down and pulled his cock out and through the napkin.

"You can have a look at our drink menu, any items in blue can be ordered with crushed up viagra if you so desire. We call them cock-tails, she said with a wink."

I'll have the scotch, soda and viagra" said the first man.

"Same for me" said the second.

Neither one needed the viagra currently as they were already rock hard.

Over by the bar, they saw one of the waitresses getting pounded by a patron.

Are you ready to order then?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)