About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
No recent activity
Heinrich12345 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Heinrich12345 has not published any stories.
-
Oblivious
Mind control is a lot funnier when the victim doesn't realize what they are doing, don't you think?
Mind Control English 7 Chapters Deep 3,189 Words/Chapter 16,881 Likes 2,959,244 Views1 Chapter Contributed Latest contribution 1 year ago -
The Rulebook
by ashes2ashes
A lucky protagonist stumbles across a magic book that lets them rewrite the rules.
Mind Control English 73 Chapters Deep 652 Words/Chapter 145,167 Likes 60,556,624 Views Customizable11 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 3 years ago
No contributed stories yet
Heinrich12345 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Heinrich12345 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Heinrich12345 has not earned any awards.