About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Hatty liked the chapter A bit of proper rest. in The Spirit of Lust.
1 week ago
-
Hatty liked the chapter Sarah performs a quick check up. in The Spirit of Lust.
1 week ago
-
Hatty liked the chapter A bit of a blunder. in The Spirit of Lust.
1 week ago
-
Hatty liked the chapter Diana’s progress and consulting with the girls. in The Spirit of Lust.
1 week ago
-
Hatty liked the chapter Practice, practice, work, work. in The Spirit of Lust.
1 week ago
-
Hatty liked the chapter About the show. in The Spirit of Lust.
1 week ago
-
Hatty liked the chapter Helping Diana. in The Spirit of Lust.
2 weeks ago
-
Hatty liked the chapter Intermission - Diana’s day shift. in The Spirit of Lust.
2 weeks ago
-
Hatty liked the chapter Adjusting to the new life (Part 2). in The Spirit of Lust.
2 weeks ago
-
Hatty liked the chapter Adjusting to the new life (Part 1). in The Spirit of Lust.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
Hatty has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Hatty has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Hatty has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Hatty has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Hatty has not earned any awards.