About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Harros liked the chapter A Late Night Abduction in The Lost World.
1 year ago
-
Harros liked the chapter Introduction in You watch your girlfriend submit!.
2 years ago
-
Harros liked the chapter Wildside in Vilet University.
2 years ago
-
Harros liked the chapter Hell no! in Dick for hire.
2 years ago
-
Harros liked the chapter "Twenty hard spankings and a gigantic butt plug shove up her infuriating ass." in Total Drama Island.
2 years ago
-
Harros liked the chapter Put On A Show For Mademoiselle Belle. in Adventures of Flint Hardwood, Bounty Hunter.
2 years ago
No recent activity
Harros has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Harros has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Harros has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Harros has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Harros has not earned any awards.