More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by RicoLouis RicoLouis

What's next?

Put On A Show For Mademoiselle Belle.

Not yet I thought. I had plenty of time and I wanted her mother to show her how it is done. Her mom was a full course meal but that tight little pussy. Belle would be a sweet desert that I would take my time and savor. Though the way her mom’s pussy felt on my dick I just might go back for seconds.

“No, Merci you Mademoiselle. I smiled as I released her mother’s tit and pulled up her mother’s dress. “First lick your fingers.” I said holding my fingers in front of Belles mother. The same fingers I had put into her pussy before. The mom began to lick on them as her daughter did the same though her mom was a little more into it as if she was sucking my cock again as she stopped riding me for a second grabbing my wrist. I couldn’t help but slid them in and out of her mouth slowly.

“Use the other hand to spread it open like this.” I said as I took one hand spreading her mom’s lips slightly though not much considering my dick was feeling her wet juicy hole. Belle did as I said and spread herself open revealing the moistness inside as think trails of her juices stretched across her lips. “Now rub right here.” I said as I showed her where to touch herself on her mother. Her mother spread her legs father apart as she reached back and grabbed the seat for support and began to ride me again though this time she moved her hips in a circle grinding her ass against my lap as I rubbed her pussy.

Belle took the liberty of playing with her tit through her dress as she rubbed her clit no doubt from watching me play with her mothers. Then shyly began to undo the buttons of her dress and pulled it aside as she undid each one showing off her thin chemise underneath. It was clear that she took after her mother, though maybe not as big she had a nice full pair of breast which stretched the thin fabric of her chemise. Hard nipples rubbed against the fabric. She stopped playing with herself when she got down to the last button and sat up pulling the dress off of her shoulder and pulled her arms out. She shyly looked at me in that cute little way she did as she crossed her arms over her chest covering herself and shyly slid the strap down her arm before moving to the other before she let it fall, revealing her nice large pretty ripe melons begging to be sucked on as her hard nipples poked out like bullets. She shivered slightly against the cold.

“Your Belle looks cold Madame. Why don’t you go sit next to your daughter Madame so you two can cuddle?” I patted Madame Beaumont nice round ass. She slid off of me slowly letting my slick wet dick slid from between her moist lips. She sat down next to her daughter and put her arm around her.

“Come here mon chérie Belle? Let Momma keep you warm Bébé.” She said pulling her close putting an arm around her as she rubbed her daughters. Belle smiled as she rested her head on her mother’s large breast closing her eyes as she made a little noise to express her comfort snuggled against her mother’s breast. “So beautiful, don’t you agree monsieur.” She said as she brushed the hair from daughter face and caressed her cheek softly.

“You named her well Madame.” I said as I got down on my knee’s Belle smiled as she bit her lip looking down at my thick hard dick. I reached out and began to caress her bare thigh running my fingers along it slowly toward her moist tight little hole.

“Indeed.” Madame Désirée said as she lifted her daughters chin and lightly kissed her daughters lips in a soft peck before the mothers tongue slid from between her own lips tracing along her daughters. It was soft and tender yet hot as hell. I don’t know about the daughter but I was getting warmer by the second.

“Maman!” Belle said with a surprised look on her face. She bite her lip shyly before she let her hand she had wrapped around her mother’s waist slowly slid up as she touched her mother’s breast and softly squeezed it as she had seen me doing. She let her thumb trace small circles around her mother’s nipple. Her mother let the hand she had wrapped around her daughters shoulder move down and began to play with her daughter’s tit. I found myself just watching as mother and daughter enjoyed the warmth of each other’s body, stroking my cock still wet with the mother’s juices.

“Aren’t you going to join us Monsieur?” Belle blushed as she looked up at me with her big amber brown eyes. Madame Désirée raised her free hand and wiggled her finger slowly in a come hitter motion.

*(What should happen next? Let me know what you think should happen in the next chapter in the comments below.)

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)