About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Hardric liked the chapter Pop Quiz! in Harem Hotel.
2 weeks ago
-
Hardric liked the chapter Week 1: Intermission in Harem Hotel.
3 weeks ago
-
Hardric liked the chapter She's Not Like Other Girls in Harem Hotel.
3 weeks ago
-
Hardric liked the chapter Some Time Alone in Harem Hotel.
1 month ago
-
Hardric liked the chapter A Family Meeting in Harem Hotel.
1 month ago
-
Hardric liked the chapter Meet Your Roommates in Harem Hotel.
1 month ago
-
Hardric liked the chapter The Very First Transformations in Harem Hotel.
1 month ago
-
Hardric liked the chapter Week 1: Natalie's Date, Part 6 in Harem Hotel.
2 months ago
-
Hardric liked the chapter Book Report (C,A) in Marcie and Gina read CHYOA.
2 months ago
-
Hardric liked the chapter Teachings and Treasuries in Harem Hotel.
2 months ago
No recent activity
Hardric has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Hardric has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Hardric has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Hardric has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Hardric has not earned any awards.