About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- UK
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Write non-erotic fiction, play video games, browse Reddit
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Fantasy, Science Fiction, Crime Fiction, Comic Books (Graphic Novels if we're being pretentious)
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy. Cunt is fun, but harsh
- I write erotica because
-
It's surprisingly enjoyable, it helps me flex my creative muscles and it's good practice for...I don't want to say 'serious writing', but writing I'd like to do professionally and uh, not anonymously if you catch my drift.
- In conclusion, I am
-
Little bit of a smartarse, little bit of a perv (not in a bad way, but like...you kind of have to be a bit of a perv to write erotica lol).
Also absolutely obsessed with actual arses. It's honestly kind of a problem, friend's girlfriend turns around and bends over to put something in the dishwasher? My eyes are glued to the back of those jeans.
-
Haltandcatchfire11 liked the chapter Episode 2: Button Poppers in Capers in the Classroom.
1 week ago
-
Haltandcatchfire11 liked the chapter Miss Vargas passes some colleagues in the hall in Capers in the Classroom.
2 weeks ago
-
Haltandcatchfire11 liked the chapter Mr. Nelson asks her to grab something off the shelf in Capers in the Classroom.
2 weeks ago
-
Haltandcatchfire11 liked the chapter Introduction in Capers in the Classroom.
2 weeks ago
-
Haltandcatchfire11 published the chapter Slip Her Breeches Off in Defeat by modesty (ENF).
3 weeks ago
-
Haltandcatchfire11 published the chapter Etta Has A Strange Dream in Defeat by modesty (ENF).
3 weeks ago
-
Haltandcatchfire11 liked the chapter "Florence, I have a little job for you." in Day Of The Demon.
3 weeks ago
-
Haltandcatchfire11 liked the chapter "Morning, Janet!" in Day Of The Demon.
3 weeks ago
-
Haltandcatchfire11 liked the chapter "You guys suck!" in Day Of The Demon.
3 weeks ago
-
Haltandcatchfire11 liked the chapter "At least let me undo her bra." in Day Of The Demon.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
Haltandcatchfire11 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Haltandcatchfire11 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Haltandcatchfire11 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Haltandcatchfire11 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Haltandcatchfire11 has not earned any awards.