About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- July 22, 2001
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
GreyOrc liked the chapter Shug-R in Gotham's Reigner.
2 days ago
-
GreyOrc liked the chapter Breakfast with the ladies in Gotham's Reigner.
2 days ago
-
GreyOrc liked the chapter Izzy, Duke Thomas' girlfriend in Gotham's Reigner.
2 days ago
-
GreyOrc liked the chapter Snow King in Gotham's Reigner.
5 days ago
-
GreyOrc liked the chapter Tanya Fox arrives in Gotham's Reigner.
5 days ago
-
GreyOrc liked the chapter Wanting to get dicked down. in Gotham's Reigner.
5 days ago
-
GreyOrc liked the chapter Yes. It's Tanya Fox in Gotham's Reigner.
5 days ago
-
GreyOrc liked the chapter Yes in Gotham's Reigner.
5 days ago
-
GreyOrc liked the chapter Awe and shock. in Gotham's Reigner.
5 days ago
-
GreyOrc liked the chapter Hear people in Gotham's Reigner.
5 days ago
No recent activity
GreyOrc has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
GreyOrc has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
GreyOrc has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
GreyOrc has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
GreyOrc has not earned any awards.