About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- August 26, 1991
- Location
- The Middle of Nowhere
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Greenx91 liked the chapter Come on, baby, the laugh's on me in Harem Hotel.
6 hours ago
-
Greenx91 liked the chapter Day 2 - Night 2/2 in Harem Hotel.
22 hours ago
-
Greenx91 liked the chapter I'll shake this world off my shoulders in Harem Hotel.
1 day ago
-
Greenx91 liked the chapter There's a joke here somewhere, and it's on me in Harem Hotel.
2 days ago
-
Greenx91 liked the chapter Jennifer Whatley - Obedience Event 2 in My Idle Harem!.
2 days ago
-
Greenx91 liked the chapter You sit around getting older in Harem Hotel.
3 days ago
-
Greenx91 liked the chapter This gun's for hire, even if we're just dancing in the dark in Harem Hotel.
4 days ago
-
Greenx91 liked the chapter You need to wake up if you want to heal (if you want to) in Harem Hotel.
5 days ago
-
Greenx91 liked the chapter Wishing hard I might, wishing hard I may, find my way to Disneyland in Harem Hotel.
6 days ago
-
Greenx91 liked the chapter Humanity vs. robots in My Idle Harem!.
6 days ago
No recent activity
Greenx91 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Greenx91 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Greenx91 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Greenx91 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Greenx91 has not earned any awards.