About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Grease Maestro liked the chapter RWBY - All of Team RWBY - Knocked up in class in five minutes in Time-Looped.
2 weeks ago
-
Grease Maestro liked the chapter Third period in Time-Looped.
2 weeks ago
-
Grease Maestro liked the chapter EX: Third period, alter 1 [???] in Time-Looped.
2 weeks ago
-
Grease Maestro liked the chapter Hit the shower in Everyone's Mine.
2 weeks ago
-
Grease Maestro liked the chapter I try to go next door in Everyone's Mine.
2 weeks ago
-
Grease Maestro liked the chapter Off to work in Everyone's Mine.
2 weeks ago
-
Grease Maestro liked the chapter Second Half in A Life Once Wished For.
3 weeks ago
-
Grease Maestro liked the chapter Wearing her out in A Life Once Wished For.
3 weeks ago
-
Grease Maestro liked the chapter Pleasantly Distracted in A Life Once Wished For.
3 weeks ago
-
Grease Maestro liked the chapter Follow her in A Life Once Wished For.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
Grease Maestro has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Grease Maestro has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Grease Maestro has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Grease Maestro has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Grease Maestro has not earned any awards.