About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Grassyskies liked the chapter Missing a leash in Her vacation as a pet.
3 days ago
-
Grassyskies liked the chapter Check in with Tiffany in Her vacation as a pet.
5 days ago
-
Grassyskies liked the chapter Missing a collar in Her vacation as a pet.
5 days ago
-
Grassyskies liked the chapter Introduction in Rubber Femdom World.
1 week ago
-
Grassyskies liked the chapter Introduction in Latex Bondage Shop.
1 week ago
-
Grassyskies liked the chapter Sammy, trying to hide in Latex Bondage Shop.
2 months ago
-
Grassyskies liked the chapter Bold and Risky in Latex Bondage Shop.
2 months ago
No recent activity
Grassyskies has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Grassyskies has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Grassyskies has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Grassyskies has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Grassyskies has not earned any awards.