About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
GoingWeird23 published the chapter Not even to the Mall yet! in Becoming His Girl.
4 weeks ago
-
GoingWeird23 liked the chapter La Senza in Internship.
1 month ago
-
GoingWeird23 received a new award: First Like.
1 month ago
-
GoingWeird23 received a new award: First Chapter.
1 month ago
-
GoingWeird23 published the chapter The Morning After in Becoming His Girl.
1 month ago
No recent activity
GoingWeird23 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
GoingWeird23 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
GoingWeird23 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
GoingWeird23 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
GoingWeird23 has not earned any awards.