About me
- Gender
- Female
- Birthday
- April 12, 2003
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Gogorue liked the chapter Hank Pym's Cum Is In Sue's Mouth in DOOMED.
6 days ago
-
Gogorue liked the chapter The Fantastic Four Consult Doctor Strange in DOOMED.
6 days ago
-
Gogorue liked the chapter Doctor Doom Turns Black Widow Into A Weapon Against Porkum in DOOMED.
1 month ago
-
Gogorue liked the chapter Porkum Breaks Black Widow's Ass in DOOMED.
1 month ago
-
Gogorue liked the chapter Birth Rates Rise in DOOMED.
1 month ago
-
Gogorue liked the chapter No One Human Can Resist in DOOMED.
1 month ago
-
Gogorue liked the chapter Sue Storm Realizes Something Is Wrong in DOOMED.
1 month ago
-
Gogorue liked the chapter Johnny Jerks Off Thinking of Suzi & Candi in DOOMED.
1 month ago
-
Gogorue liked the chapter Capture Porkum For Further Research in DOOMED.
1 month ago
-
Gogorue liked the chapter Spider-Man (Miles Morales) in DOOMED.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Gogorue has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Gogorue has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Gogorue has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Gogorue has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Gogorue has not earned any awards.