About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Glenndark. liked the chapter You tell the galaxy your message in Bleached Galaxy.
12 hours ago
-
Glenndark. liked the chapter Jake wakes up to his new nightmare in BWC Bull headmaster (Reboot).
1 day ago
-
Glenndark. liked the chapter Your side, obviously. in Written Ownership.
3 days ago
-
Glenndark. liked the chapter Be nice (Poll Win) in Arranged Marriage.
3 days ago
-
Glenndark. liked the chapter New subject in Worlds of Horny Women.
3 days ago
-
Glenndark. liked the chapter A devil swallows more than it can chew in Worlds of Horny Women.
3 days ago
-
Glenndark. liked the chapter A unexpected guest arrives in Aiden's Bleached Bitches.
3 days ago
-
Glenndark. liked the chapter On the way home in Characters For Sale.
4 days ago
-
Glenndark. liked the chapter Hello there. in My Idle Harem!.
4 days ago
-
Glenndark. posted a reply on the chapter Tried for a Jean got a Pryor in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
4 days ago
No recent activity
Glenndark. has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Glenndark. has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Glenndark. has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Glenndark. has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Glenndark. has not earned any awards.