About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- United States of America
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Play video games and write.
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Humor stories and fanfics
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
pussy
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Ghoul liked the chapter Yes, but you want to know what she really wants in Knocking Up Sister.
4 days ago
-
Ghoul liked the chapter House Cleaning in Stereotype gun tales.
1 week ago
-
Ghoul left a comment on the chapter Rika has been plotting in Knocking Up Sister.
2 weeks ago
-
Ghoul liked the chapter Rika has been plotting in Knocking Up Sister.
2 weeks ago
-
Ghoul liked the chapter Detour - Beth's nighttime ambush in Knocking Up Sister.
2 weeks ago
-
Ghoul liked the chapter Bespoke Compliance-Breeder in X-Change.
2 weeks ago
-
Ghoul liked the chapter Suspicious behavior in Stereotype gun tales.
3 weeks ago
-
Ghoul liked the chapter Detour - At last, a sated Stephanie in Knocking Up Sister.
1 month ago
-
Ghoul liked the chapter Brad Gives in in X-Change.
1 month ago
-
Ghoul liked the chapter Detour - Stephanie is confused in Knocking Up Sister.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Ghoul has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Ghoul has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Ghoul has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Ghoul has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Ghoul has not earned any awards.