About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- A tropical land hidden in the arctic.
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
-
I have stories in me that won't relax until I write them down.
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Genesis-Response published the chapter Pt. 081 — Day 9 Morning in Harem Hotel.
7 hours ago
-
Genesis-Response liked the chapter One More Day in Harem Hotel.
1 day ago
-
Genesis-Response left a comment on the chapter Beautiful Chaos in Harem Hotel.
1 day ago
-
Genesis-Response liked the chapter Beautiful Chaos in Harem Hotel.
1 day ago
-
Genesis-Response left a comment on the chapter Pt. 080.c — Fan Mail Interlude 3 in Harem Hotel.
3 days ago
-
Genesis-Response posted a reply on the chapter Pt. 080.c — Fan Mail Interlude 3 in Harem Hotel.
3 days ago
-
Genesis-Response posted a reply on the chapter Pt. 080.c — Fan Mail Interlude 3 in Harem Hotel.
4 days ago
-
Genesis-Response posted a reply on the chapter Pt. 080.c — Fan Mail Interlude 3 in Harem Hotel.
4 days ago
-
Genesis-Response published the chapter Pt. 080.c — Fan Mail Interlude 3 in Harem Hotel.
4 days ago
-
Genesis-Response liked the chapter Where the Embers Burn in Harem Hotel.
4 days ago
No recent activity
Genesis-Response has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Genesis-Response has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Genesis-Response has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Genesis-Response has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Genesis-Response has not earned any awards.