About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
big black cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
wet ass pussy
- I write erotica because
-
I like when confident competent people get what they want. And have wet sloppy sex.
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
GavDark posted a reply on the chapter The Toughest Bitch in The Submission Accelerator.
1 week ago
-
GavDark left a comment on the chapter The Toughest Bitch in The Submission Accelerator.
1 week ago
-
GavDark liked the chapter Chapter Three in Mind Controlled Daydreams and Nightmares.
3 weeks ago
-
GavDark liked the chapter Just a tongue in The Submission Accelerator.
3 weeks ago
-
GavDark posted a reply on the chapter MILF Quest in From Loser to Dominator [LTD].
1 month ago
-
GavDark liked the chapter It's done bro! in From Loser to Dominator [LTD].
1 month ago
-
GavDark liked the chapter Amateur Cup in From Loser to Dominator [LTD].
1 month ago
-
GavDark left a comment on the chapter MILF Quest in From Loser to Dominator [LTD].
1 month ago
-
GavDark liked the chapter WIfe in From Loser to Dominator [LTD].
1 month ago
-
GavDark liked the chapter Quicky in From Loser to Dominator [LTD].
1 month ago
No recent activity
GavDark has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
GavDark has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
GavDark has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
GavDark has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
GavDark has not earned any awards.