About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Garg22 liked the chapter You continue to fight Reaper in Bleached Fantasy world.
1 week ago
-
Garg22 liked the chapter England has a new Robin Hood, and she's an ABSOLUTE BADDIE! in Stories from a Free-Use Hyper-SexWorld (Public).
1 week ago
-
Garg22 liked the chapter Character Profiles 12 in My Vampire Academia.
1 week ago
-
Garg22 liked the chapter Resisting and Running in My Vampire Academia.
1 week ago
-
Garg22 liked the chapter You meet Bonnie in Bleached heroes & villains.
2 weeks ago
-
Garg22 liked the chapter Shao VS Reiko in Bleached Fantasy world.
2 weeks ago
-
Garg22 liked the chapter Ahsoka and Anakin arrive in Bleached Galaxy.
2 weeks ago
-
-
Garg22 liked the chapter The Tests in Mom's Secret Spy Trigger.
3 weeks ago
-
Garg22 liked the chapter The Attack on Carne Village in God's Apprentice.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
Garg22 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Garg22 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Garg22 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Garg22 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Garg22 has not earned any awards.