More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NamiChwan57 NamiChwan57

What's next?

A New Skill For Kazuma

Kazuma had a plan.

It was a wonderful, terrible, plan.

A perfect, horrible, beautiful, decrepit, amazing, certain-to-fail… plan.

If it worked: he finally had a cheat ability that could let him do all the sexy things his eager virgin heart wanted.

If it didn’t: being ostracised from the common folk and deemed a ‘pervert hiki-NEET loser.

So business as usual really for ol’ Kazuma. There was no downside, technically. Though he wasn’t exactly happy being dubbed Scumzuma for the next few months… every woman grimacing or hiding from him as he walked by on the street…

But it was worth it for the plan.

He was sitting at the guild. Tapping his foot wildly under the table while sitting alone. His fingers were intertwined together, and he was leaning his nose atop his knuckles while his eyes scoured the room. It had to be the perfect target. Hopefully someone with low skill, one not likely to insta-block the plan either.

His team was all out. Even if it worked, they’d find a way to fuck it up. It had to be a nobody, though sexy enough to be worth the…

Then he spotted three perfect targets.

Chris and Wiz were chatting together and walking towards the guild’s waitress, Luna.

It wasn’t the plan. Kazuma was supposed to use it on one person, rather than risk three.

But Chris had those cute panties he wanted to see again. Luna had those amazing breasts she let hang braless. And Wiz was sexy thickness incarnate.

“Ah fuck it. Go big or go home.”

Before he knew it, things were in motion. Kazuma was lecherously homed in on his targets, practically running towards them with his arms behind his back like the orange ninja anime he used to watch back in Japan.

It didn’t matter that they’d seen him and were all very scared of his strange approach and determined eyes. He had one chance to do this.

“Hello you lovely ladies!” Kazuma beamed once he was close, switching from running freak mode to attempted charmer mode instantly, “I must say, all of you are looking absolutely radiant today! Would you mind if we all stepped into the back room?”


“How did… how did he talk us into this?” Chris asked, struggling to comprehend how she’d spread her legs for Kazuma so easily while he thumped his cock deep into her pussy.

“Your pussy feels so good. Do you mind all not worrying about it?”

Gulping back some of her pleasure, Chris just nodded, “O-okay…”

Wiz and Luna would have responded too, if they weren’t very tired from the sex.

And of course, Kazuma was in heaven.

How had he done it? Well, if Kazuma was to say it out loud all he’d say was ‘Elroad is a hell of a place’ in a cocky and smug tone. If he were to explain it properly he’d probably start talking about the demonic man he met at the Elroad Casino. Kazuma would definitely gloat about how he managed to beat the demon’s little game of ‘Ultimate Stakes Monopoly’ and save his soul from eternal damnation thanks to his incredible luck stat and some shrewd investments in the railroads.

The elderly man seemed to just appreciate the younger boy’s candour and attitude. Talking about having no one to play the game with anymore, since no one in this world really knew what Monopoly was. As a gift, the demon had shown Kazuma an old skill he had used while he was a seductive young human many aeons ago. Being known as a very well loved bard before losing his life to his own cursed board game and yadda yadda yadda. Kazuma had sort of tuned it out. Point being: Kazuma had a new skill.

What was the skill? Well, all the adventurer had to do was this: Compliment a girl, then ask her to do something. If he did the compliment good enough then she’d feel absolutely compelled to complete the task.

Which is how Kazuma had managed to get Wiz, Luna, and Chris to be full of his ball juice.

He extracted his cock from Chris and admired his handiwork. Virginity officially lost in the grandest of fashions. All three pussies of the highest calibur now leaking out his white semen, it was a sight he could die happy to. Then get Aqua to revive him and die a few more times happy to.

“Kazuma…” Luna panted, her breasts bouncing lightly with each breath, “I don’t think… I’ve ever… seen that side to you…” the blonde’s brain seemed to be trying to rationalise what had happened as well, though having trouble, “I should… probably go back to work…”

Wiz nodded as well, also rather amazed by the boy, “Uhm, I also enjoyed myself, but the shop is all alone right-”

“Wow, look at how beautiful you all are.” Kazuma genuinely praised, seeing the pink heart flash in their pupils once more before smirking to himself, “Do you all mind giving me the honour of a collaborative blowjob?”

Though all three were tired, they seemed ravenously hungry to bring their faces towards his throbbing cock and find a place to begin their fellatio.

Chris and Luna had taken the sides, running their mouths up and down Kazuma’s erection with their soft lips gently caressing his skin as their curious tongues were tasting all of their collective juices on his manly cock. Wiz had gone lower, instead deciding her place was to try and get one of his balls in her mouth as if to suck the cum through the sack.

It was a tight squeeze to have three amazing women on his boner, but just having them nearby and moaning was enough to nearly send the boy over the edge already. If he hadn’t loaded up on some sex skills from so many succubus cafe visits he’d probably have called it quits after his first nut inside Wiz and Luna’s tits. But now thanks to those skills he had enough stamina for multiple cum shots to handle a foursome such as this.

“Ahh, lovely Luna. You look so beautiful. Would you mind letting me suck your tongue for just a moment?”

The woman’s eyes did not go pink.

“Huh? You… you already called me beautiful…” She blinked, growing slightly confused as to why she was sucking Kazuma’s cock, “Why did I…?”

Shit. The demon had said that Kazuma had to be careful which compliments to give. It seemed he also meant ‘no repeats’. “Um! I meant ‘y-your eyes are like shimmering sapphires’! Please let me suck your tongue?”

The pink returned and the attractive waitress frantically climbed his body to jam her tongue into his mouth. Kazuma exhaled in relief, taking the blonde’s sexy saliva from her mouth and licking her taster in twine while also making a mental note of all the compliments he’d already given.

Luna’s soft hand remained pumping on the lower part of his cock, which meant Chris was free to move up and latch her mouth onto his tip. Thankfully there wasn’t much time pressure for each command, so Kazuma just freely enjoyed the three eager mouths as he played with the soft titties of the waitress on his chest. Her focus was on letting him suck her tongue after all.

“Mmm, now-clgh!” He tried to give another order, but Luna stuffed her tongue down his mouth again, he proceeded to suck on it before gently pushing her away. “Wiz you loo-hrgh!” Tongue, mouth. This time he more forcefully pushed and held her away, “Wiz! You’re very hot! Would you please masturbate to me!?”

With her mouth still on his nuts, the lich’s eyes glowed and she began stroking her pussy gently but deeply. Something about his order wasn’t just a physical act, her mind had to be involved with the fantasy of Kazuma. She had to think of how attractive he was, how deep he’d just fucked her, and how she wanted to have sex with him again.

Luna was allowed a little more tongue time before another order was to be given, “Chris! You’re very hot too! Please let me do you up the ass this time?”

Though she’d been enjoying his cockhead against her tongue, the lack of pink flash again made her remove his cock and look a bit confused. “H-huh? You just said to Wiz-”

“Fine! I think you… look divine! Same request as before?”

But there was no heart in her eyeballs.

“...is it always about looks with you?”

There was something about the way Chris said that that caused Kazuma’s heart to twang with guilt. She didn’t even look like she was going to call him an asshole or anything, more the skill had not worked because she was upset he didn’t give her a more meaningful compliment. The cunning boy inside him could only really see one route forward, though the pathetic lonely man didn’t know if he had the emotional intelligence to do it.

“Uh… n-no! I… I don’t like you because of your LOOKS!” She frowned at that, Kazuma knew he was fucking this up rather hard, “Not that I think you’re ugly! I kept saying how cute and pretty you were!”

The heart was looking like it was at half power, she was listening but complimenting her looks wasn’t going to do it this time.

“I think you’re an amazing person?” A little more power, but not fully there, “And, um, an amazing friend t-too… one I definitely don’t deserve cause of how funny, nice, and cool you are…”

Then, something strange happened. The heart in Chris’ eyes went from three quarters power, only taking up part of her pupil… to suddenly eclipsing the whole eyeball. As if his heartfelt connection had reached some part of her to bloom fully.

“I… I like you too, Kazuma!” She beamed suddenly, hopping up from his crotch to spear her rear instead, “You wanted anal, right?”

Her sphincter was around his cockhead before he could even rationalise a response. Slipping past the tight opening and sliding deep into her passage, Chris was a little thrown but was clearly very dedicated to completing her task. The smile on her face while she beamed at Kazuma was equally as addicting as her warm and tight asshole around his cock. Alright, maybe not equally, but close!

Close enough that Kazuma wondered if it was unique to just Chris…

“Luna.” He said after peeling her off his mouth again, “I think you’re really sweet because you console me after bad quests, really nice when you don’t charge me for when Aqua ‘buys a round for the bar’, and your presence always makes this dingy guild feel like a comfortable home I can spend hours in.”

Just like Chris, the blonde’s eyes illuminated with the heart. Whatever the skill was it seemed to become better the more honest he was.

Then he caught his own thoughts. Was that him being honest? He went into it thinking he just had to compliment her better… did he really feel that way about Luna?

Kazuma then realised he never gave her an order. Her eyes were staring at him and waiting patiently. He decided to try something, since the power was in flux now anyway, “Um, would you please find me very attractive and also help me get Chris to climax?”

If only one went through then he could just live with the fact Luna found him attractive now. If not, then whatever this boost was could let him give multiple orders at once.

So lucky him when the waitress smiled with a bite of her lip, looking at him like a schoolgirl looks at a poster of her crush, before moaning her way over and licking the thief’s cunt. A deep tongue fuck of the girl who was still happily sodomising herself on Kazuma’s cock, now moaning even stronger as Luna plunged her tongue vigorously into her pussy.

“Chris! Feel twice as sensitive!” He ordered out the blue.

Just as he thought, the power was increasing. Now there wasn’t even a complement component, he just got to order Chris into instantly groaning loudly on his cock. He could feel her seize up, speeding up her hip thrusts to insane degrees as she followed the pleasure wherever it lead her. The maddening chaos of sensitivity and cock making the thief almost violent in her thrusting.

Which only left the seductive Wiz, still masturbating to Kazuma as her jiggly body provided an excellent show for him.

The fact that his seed was still inside her and being used as bonus lubricant was already making Kazuma’s balls churn. But her pleading eyes mixed as she stroked herself silly was really getting to him.

It was like his heart was pining for her now. If he had the ability to see it, he’d probably have seen his own eyes flashing pink, but instead all he could do was hear the voice in his head yell at him to reach out and touch her heart. To make that spiritual connection as deep as he possibly could.

“Wiz! I love you!” He yelled, hardly believing he’d said it, but meaning every word, “I love all of you! I was so alone as a shut in! I never thought I’d even have friends again! But you accepted me despite how shit I am, and I love you all!”

It was no time at all for them all to suddenly crowd his tearful face. All eight eyes were full of hearts, and in an almost wholesome way the four hugged and kissed and made sure each of them shared the same amount of love that Kazuma had shown them.

The demon had probably mentioned some side effects during his long diatribe of a backstory.

Primarily, Kazuma really should have listened to the backdoor effect. Where the skill could become a two way street once the connection to the other became too personal. Kazuma wasn’t to know that these three women all had fostered feelings for the man who thought so lowly of himself, but upon the confessions to get them to do what he wanted he opened himself to doing what they wanted as well.

“Kazuma! Please cum in my ass!”

“HNNG!” He groaned, shooting strings of jism into Chris’ rear, filling her rectum with his hot bubbly semen right from his Wiz licked balls.

Chris moaned, falling off of his cock and letting the semen flow from her gaping asshole, “You were amazing! Can you please come make out with me now?”

After another pink heart in his eyes, Kazuma lurched forwards and dutifully smooched the thief. So much passion and lust in his tongue movements made her moan very hard into his mouth, all while the other two girls quickly began moving too.

Since Kazuma was on his hands and knees, Wiz made just enough room for herself between his legs that his dripping cock now waved above her pussy. “Kazuma! Please get hard again and try to impregnate me!”

With another groan, the boy’s erection was almost instantly at diamond strength again. The blonde just smiled with eagerness as she felt his cock go from flaccid to hard so quickly, and she made sure to line the meat up with her pussy before he thrust downwards into her wetness. It was like they were dogs at the angle he was fucking her at, as if Wiz was just a hole to fuck.

Which left only Luna to sit on Wiz’s face and begin licking Kazuma’s asshole. No one had ordered her to do it, but the waitress was far more kinky than she would ever let on. Letting Wiz lick the cum from her cunt as she tongue fucked the man thrusting into the lich was a very erotic experience that she thoroughly enjoyed.

This all continued for quite a few hours in the backroom of the guild. More orders came in and Kazuma followed each and every one of them.

“Kazuma! Lick my armpit!”

“Kazuma! Please cum in my mouth!”

“Finger me!”

“Kiss me!”

“Fuck me!”

“Cum!”

“HNNGGHHHH!!!!!”

He felt far more drained than any human should when the ladies all finally gave up their commands. Even with spirits for more, they respected their exhausted bodies too much to continue. Satisfied beyond belief, Kazuma finally got to lay back after one last filling of Luna’s pussy and collapse onto the floor.

He got to see three very happy and giggly girls all kissing each other while sharing his cum around. Playfully smearing and licking up his genital juice like it was a friendly bubble bath. And it was the final thing he saw before sleep took over his mind.


“Kazuma, you look exhausted.”

He’d plodded himself home after that. The spell hadn’t really worn off, but the state of their lover certainly made Luna/Chris/Wiz believe sleep was the best option for him. He was barely cognizant, still feeling so tired after such a ball draining that he felt he wouldn’t need the succubus service for months.

He’d also ran into his party having dinner when he got in, all looking rather concerned at his droopy face and low energy eyes, “What happened to you?” Megumin asked.

There was a pause, Kazuma having to focus to even see that Aqua, Darkness, and Megumin were all staring at him. Then having to focus to give an answer.

“...I think I fell in love with three women.”

Had Kazuma not then walked slowly over to the couch to fall down, he may have noticed something change within his party.

“Can someone get me some water? I’m quite drained of liquids…”

There may have been a scramble behind him, but Kazuma missed it completely. It was when he was handed three glasses full of water that he noticed the slight pink tint that was shining in from above their hands. With all three of his party members’ eyes sharing the same pink hearted look that he’d left Luna, Wiz, and Chris with.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)