About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Gambitonerus7 liked the chapter Wade and Drakken wake up in Bleached heroes & villains.
13 hours ago
-
Gambitonerus7 liked the chapter Thalzor reveals the truth of the Tarkat curse in Bleached Fantasy world.
1 day ago
-
Gambitonerus7 liked the chapter You tell the galaxy your message in Bleached Galaxy.
2 days ago
-
Gambitonerus7 liked the chapter Kim pays you a visit in Bleached Celebs.
3 days ago
-
Gambitonerus7 liked the chapter Jake wakes up to his new nightmare in BWC Bull headmaster (Reboot).
3 days ago
-
Gambitonerus7 liked the chapter A unexpected guest arrives in Aiden's Bleached Bitches.
5 days ago
-
Gambitonerus7 liked the chapter You continue to fight Reaper in Bleached Fantasy world.
1 week ago
-
Gambitonerus7 liked the chapter Bonnie gets thrown into Kim's cell in Bleached heroes & villains.
1 week ago
-
Gambitonerus7 liked the chapter You watch some TV with Ariella in Bwc Bull Empire.
1 week ago
-
Gambitonerus7 liked the chapter You give Devon a lightsaber in Bleached Galaxy.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Gambitonerus7 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Gambitonerus7 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Gambitonerus7 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Gambitonerus7 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Gambitonerus7 has not earned any awards.