About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
-
I don't write for grammar perfection. if you want that read someone else story. if you want to proofread than be my quest.
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Funtimes liked the chapter Rules We Break 11 - A New Dress in The Rules We Break.
2 days ago
-
Funtimes liked the chapter Rules We Break 10 - Buying Lunch in The Rules We Break.
3 days ago
-
Funtimes liked the chapter The Rules We Break 6 - The Evening in The Rules We Break.
2 weeks ago
-
Funtimes liked the chapter The Rules We Break 4 - Awakening in The Rules We Break.
2 weeks ago
-
Funtimes liked the chapter The Rules We Break 3 - Beg in The Rules We Break.
2 weeks ago
-
Funtimes liked the chapter The Rules We Break 2 - Say Please in The Rules We Break.
2 weeks ago
-
Funtimes liked the chapter Introduction in The Rules We Break.
3 weeks ago
-
Funtimes published the chapter Their game continues in The Gift.
3 weeks ago
-
Funtimes liked the chapter Bumpy Ride in the car in Accidental Incest.
1 month ago
-
Funtimes liked the chapter He wants to dominate her completely, through impregnation. in Accidental Incest.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Funtimes has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Funtimes has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Funtimes has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Funtimes has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Funtimes has not earned any awards.