About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Fsster liked the chapter Life Breathes Through Chaos in Maternal Slime.
2 weeks ago
-
Fsster posted a reply on the chapter She's Pissed Off in Trait Swap.
2 weeks ago
-
Fsster left a comment on the chapter She's Pissed Off in Trait Swap.
2 weeks ago
-
Fsster liked the chapter Swapping crucial traits in Trait Swap.
2 weeks ago
-
Fsster liked the chapter Ladylike Desires in Trait Swap.
2 weeks ago
-
Fsster liked the chapter Taking Stock in Trait Swap.
2 weeks ago
-
Fsster liked the chapter Not yet in Size Matters.
4 months ago
-
Fsster liked the chapter Introduction in Size Matters.
4 months ago
-
Fsster liked the chapter Speak for Yourself [Fusion Shenanigans] in Maternal Slime.
7 months ago
-
Fsster liked the chapter Grip your teeth hoping he'll stop in Clothes swap .
7 months ago
No recent activity
Fsster has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Fsster has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Fsster has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Fsster has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Fsster has not earned any awards.