About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Fovk liked the chapter Primal in The Submission Accelerator.
1 day ago
-
Fovk liked the chapter She's Going To Get Punished in The Backpack.
3 days ago
-
Fovk liked the chapter She's defensive in The Backpack.
3 days ago
-
Fovk liked the chapter What Are You Doing In my House in The Backpack.
3 days ago
-
Fovk liked the chapter An Ornate Slave Collar in The Backpack.
3 days ago
-
Fovk liked the chapter Hello there. in My Idle Harem!.
1 week ago
-
Fovk liked the chapter The Toughest Bitch in The Submission Accelerator.
1 week ago
-
Fovk liked the chapter Suzi's School Day in Vibe Coded Disaster.
2 weeks ago
-
Fovk liked the chapter Chapter 22: Processing in Absolute Yes.
2 weeks ago
-
Fovk liked the chapter Sandy Dogan - Corruption Event 1 in My Idle Harem!.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
Fovk has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Fovk has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Fovk has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Fovk has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Fovk has not earned any awards.