About me
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
-
https://pad.riseup.net/p/fotzenglotzen42
-
Fotzenglotz posted a reply on the chapter Cancel your plans with Dan in The Printer.
8 hours ago
-
Fotzenglotz liked the chapter Was findet Karl wohl so alles auf Johannas Smartphone...? in Ausgeliefert.
10 hours ago
-
Fotzenglotz left a comment on the chapter Deluxe Version + in Die Turnerinnen.
16 hours ago
-
Fotzenglotz liked the chapter Deluxe Version + in Die Turnerinnen.
16 hours ago
-
Fotzenglotz liked the chapter Geldgeil in Absolut Dicht.
1 day ago
-
Fotzenglotz published the chapter Walter wird Wichsvorlage in Time Stop.
1 day ago
-
Fotzenglotz published the chapter Max kauft die Fähigkeit für seinen Vater in Time Stop.
2 days ago
-
Fotzenglotz liked the chapter Physik ist ein Arschloch in Time Stop.
2 days ago
-
Fotzenglotz left a comment on the chapter Introduction in Time Stop.
2 days ago
-
Fotzenglotz published the chapter Vater und Sohn im Shop in Time Stop.
2 days ago
No recent activity
Fotzenglotz has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Fotzenglotz has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Fotzenglotz has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Fotzenglotz has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Fotzenglotz has not earned any awards.