About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Firefox 0r liked the chapter Surprisingly well in Futanari World.
15 hours ago
-
Firefox 0r liked the chapter Awoken in Futanari World.
15 hours ago
-
Firefox 0r liked the chapter She suggests you get your pants off so they can be cleaned in Futanari World.
17 hours ago
-
Firefox 0r liked the chapter All Laid Out in The Submission Accelerator.
2 weeks ago
-
Firefox 0r liked the chapter Absolute filth in The Submission Accelerator.
2 weeks ago
-
Firefox 0r liked the chapter A trip to the park in The Submission Accelerator.
2 weeks ago
-
Firefox 0r liked the chapter A shared problem in The Submission Accelerator.
2 weeks ago
-
Firefox 0r liked the chapter The Plug in The Submission Accelerator.
2 weeks ago
-
Firefox 0r liked the chapter The Pet Shop in Bondage In Space!.
3 weeks ago
-
Firefox 0r liked the chapter Run For Your Life in Bondage In Space!.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
Firefox 0r has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Firefox 0r has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Firefox 0r has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Firefox 0r has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Firefox 0r has not earned any awards.