About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Feredir liked the chapter She will mark him! in Futanari World.
1 week ago
-
Feredir liked the chapter His mother in Futanari World.
1 month ago
-
Feredir liked the chapter Family Reunion in Futa Dominion.
1 month ago
-
Feredir liked the chapter Family Deported in Futa Dominion.
1 month ago
-
Feredir liked the chapter Upgraded and Active in Futa Dominion.
1 month ago
-
Feredir liked the chapter I can't disappoint them in How I get addicted to Futas.
1 month ago
-
Feredir liked the chapter The Futa Family in The F-Dom Transformation Virus.
1 month ago
-
Feredir liked the chapter Mom in Futa Dominion.
1 month ago
-
Feredir liked the chapter Checking on Claire in My New Normal.
1 month ago
-
Feredir liked the chapter Humping under a spotlight in My New Normal.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Feredir has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Feredir has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Feredir has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Feredir has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Feredir has not earned any awards.