About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Fantasywriter01 liked the chapter He will consider it before asking for advice. in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
1 day ago
-
Fantasywriter01 liked the chapter He tries (and fail) for something more grounded in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
1 day ago
-
Fantasywriter01 liked the chapter A Tek-nical update in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
1 day ago
-
Fantasywriter01 liked the chapter The First is one of Hippolyta's handmaidens in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
1 day ago
-
Fantasywriter01 liked the chapter Convenient Compromises in The Blade That Binds.
4 days ago
-
Fantasywriter01 liked the chapter Obviously the correct choice is all of them in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
1 week ago
-
Fantasywriter01 liked the chapter All four argue why it should be them in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
1 week ago
-
Fantasywriter01 liked the chapter He Lets the Former Queen Decide in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
1 week ago
-
Fantasywriter01 liked the chapter Hippolyta says there must be a pecking Order in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
1 week ago
-
Fantasywriter01 liked the chapter Well yes in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
1 week ago
No recent activity
Fantasywriter01 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Fantasywriter01 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Fantasywriter01 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Fantasywriter01 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Fantasywriter01 has not earned any awards.