About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Fakesteel0 liked the chapter It's probably coincidance but let's make sure... in An Open Mind.
6 hours ago
-
Fakesteel0 liked the chapter You try to figure out what just happened in Written Ownership.
6 hours ago
-
Fakesteel0 liked the chapter Introduction in "Yes".
6 hours ago
-
Fakesteel0 liked the chapter Introduction in Written Ownership.
6 hours ago
No recent activity
Fakesteel0 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Fakesteel0 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Fakesteel0 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Fakesteel0 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Fakesteel0 has not earned any awards.