About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
No recent activity
ExposedProse has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
ExposedProse has not published any stories.
-
Renee's Embarrassing Days
by Milk5hakes
Renee is quite the cutie and popular girl at Oakvale Heights High School. Her biggest fear is everyone seeing her naked body, but that's so irrationally dumb. The amazing cover image provided by MisfitRogueart, who you should check out on X and DA. All AI chapters will be rejected.
Exhibitionist & Voyeur English 55 Chapters Deep 573 Words/Chapter 10,258 Likes 1,389,822 Views6 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 7 months ago
No contributed stories yet
ExposedProse has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
ExposedProse has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
ExposedProse has not earned any awards.