About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
ExposedProse liked the chapter Pumping Gas in Renee's Embarrassing Days.
1 day ago
-
ExposedProse liked the chapter Modeling in Fictional Nudism!.
2 days ago
-
ExposedProse liked the chapter A Proposal in Renee's Embarrassing Days.
5 days ago
-
ExposedProse liked the chapter Slight Problem in Renee's Embarrassing Days.
1 week ago
-
ExposedProse liked the chapter Waiting In Line in Renee's Embarrassing Days.
1 week ago
-
ExposedProse liked the chapter Amnesiac Elf in Fictional Nudism!.
1 week ago
-
ExposedProse liked the chapter Kum N Go in Renee's Embarrassing Days.
2 weeks ago
-
ExposedProse liked the chapter I Want To Break Free in Renee's Embarrassing Days.
2 weeks ago
-
ExposedProse liked the chapter New heights in Fictional Nudism!.
3 weeks ago
-
ExposedProse liked the chapter A Bit Tied Up in Renee's Embarrassing Days.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
ExposedProse has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
ExposedProse has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
ExposedProse has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
ExposedProse has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
ExposedProse has not earned any awards.