About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- May 13, 1983
- Location
- Rus
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Evvagen liked the chapter A Feast in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
16 hours ago
-
Evvagen liked the chapter Strategy Meeting in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
16 hours ago
-
Evvagen liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 20 – Family and Stuff in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
16 hours ago
-
Evvagen liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 19 – Start of Day 2 in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
16 hours ago
-
Evvagen liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 18 – End of Day 1 in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
3 days ago
-
Evvagen liked the chapter Sea A Stage in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
5 days ago
-
Evvagen liked the chapter The first worshipper in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
5 days ago
-
Evvagen liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 17 – A friendly Spar between Sisters [Metra POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
5 days ago
-
Evvagen liked the chapter An Important Decision in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 week ago
-
Evvagen liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 16 – An Outside View [Citizen POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 week ago
No recent activity
Evvagen has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Evvagen has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Evvagen has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Evvagen has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Evvagen has not earned any awards.